Saturday, May 15, 2010

Man's new Best Friend?

Contrary to popular beliefs, cats are social animals. They respond to speech and enjoys human company.In fact, they are the number one pet in the world, not dogs...

Here's some shots of cats that I had the pleasure of capturing... anyway, here's the disclaimer a friend said I should put: No animals were harmed in the process of getting these shots! Then again, you all knew that already, right?



This mother and child portrait was the result of a stroke of good luck. I was taking a cab home and the driver took a wrong turn. Thus, I decided to take a walk rather than asking him to turn back. I chanced upon this pair in less than 10 steps from where I dropped of.


Was waiting for a friend underneath my block. For once, I was thankful that anyone was late!


Even cats love fizzy drinks. This one was upset that someone removed his drink...


This cat belongs to a dear old friend whom has helped me through various matters bothering me in my life. Should try to arrange a meeting with him soon. Anyway, the name of the cat is Tiger.

0 comments: