Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Creepy Ones

I originally wanted to post one article per week. But since I am kind of feeling down. Decided to try to cheer me up by putting up this one.

We see insects everyday of our lives. Here's a small tribute to their beauty (that is, if one is open minded enough to call them beautiful)!


I was lucky enough for this creature to land on my hand. Had to juggle with camera with my left hand to capyure this shot.


Another shot of a butterfly.


I've always wanted to catch a picture of an ant. This was my first attempt.


Kinda got attracted by the barbed wire.


I was pleasantly surprised by the "glow" about the head.


I know spiders are not really insects, but I just had to include this shot. My hands were trembling with fear when I took this shot. This spider was a huge one - I wouldn't want it to land on me or Nikona.


My pride and joy in the insect department. This shot took me two hours of waiting. It was worth the wait.

0 comments: