Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There goes the Sun!

The sun is the source of all life. This is my little way of paying tribute to it. Of course I am not talking about taking a direct shot of the sun.

I was intending to upload another set of photos today but I promised a friend of mine to upload the last few of this set. So here goes, hopefully they are, again, enjoyable!


This one was taken on the way to dinner at Ang Mo Kio with a few close friends after work. Here, I like to thank them for making my work place much more than bearable. :)


I was waiting for a friend, again for dinner, when I took this shot at Jalan Kayu.


This was a shot taken at Labrador Park. I was with a friend who rekindled my passion in photography.

The next few shots are the ones that I had promised I would post fast. These shots were taken at Sentosa Island.









0 comments: