Monday, May 10, 2010

Masters of the Sky!

Haiz, I have some difficulties sleeping tonight. I assume it's due to my bad mood again. Let's hope that I can solve the problem on hand soon so that I can go on with my life.

Anywayz, I have another set of photos to show. This time it's on our feathered friends. I hope you enjoy these shots.


It's not everyday that I see birds "kissing". So I guess this qualifies as an interesting shot.


Talk about having a punk hairstyle!


I was lucky to have this model posing for me.


Reminds me of the birds in the Disney version of 'Snow White and the seven Dwarfs'.


A Bird of Paradise.


The same Bird of Paradise calling out.


A wild one that I caught at Sungei Buloh.


What you looking at? I was actually quite close to this ostritch. Luckily it did not peck at Nikona.


A colourful bird.


Shadow play. This shot was taken at a tree that I fell in love with. I should post some pictures of that tree here. It would be done soon. :)

0 comments: