Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sulptures

I guess all these scultures tell a story, some clear for all to see, some requiring a bit of imagination.



This should be a familar one. It's located at Boat Quay near Fullerton Hotel.



Rooftop gardens of Orchard Central. This is the only one that I took cos this is the only one that looked alive to me. The rest of them looks as though they were impaled on a stake. Morbid...



This is an interesting one at Orchard Central. These boots belong to a tall figure of a shopper. She's thin and long and she's carrying shopping bags. I tried to capture the whole figure but did not manage to find a favourable angle. I will go and try again.



At Chong Pang, Yishun. This place used to be a farming community. Decided to do a close up and I liked the expression shown on the face.



Last but not least, a simple work of art. Strange but these pieces of egg-shells do add some joy and colour to the garden. I only hope it is not the work of vandals. Hehe...

0 comments: